|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|K2 +D3 is formulated to Support bone health, immune function, cardiovascular health, blood sugar regulation, hormonal health, strength, and improved mood.|
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Vitamin D3||● Supports exercise performance, immune health, muscle growth, optimal bone health, hormonal health, immune function, increased sexual health, cardiovascular health, glucose tolerance, strength, and positive mood (77,78,79).
● Supports hormonal health via high amounts of vitamin D receptor (VDR) activity in hormone based negative feedback loop reactions (77,78).
● Supports cardiovascular health via improved absorption of calcium, reduced atherosclerotic activity, stimulating cardiomyocytes, and improved vascular health (77,78).
● Supports exercise performance via reduced exercise associated inflammation and muscle damage (77,78).
● Supports sexual health via increased activity of Vitamin D receptor activity of testosterone production (79).
● Supports immune function via decreases of inflammatory cytokines and aiding immune cells (77,78).
● Supports joint health via regulating calcium and phosphorus and bone remodeling along with other calcium-regulating actions (77,78).
|Vitamin K2||● Supports bone health, cardiovascular health, and Vitamin D metabolism (80,81).
● Supports Cardiovascular health via reduced atherosclerotic activity and minimizing calcium deposits in the blood vessels (80,81).
|Calcium||● Supports bone health, muscle function, and cardiovascular health (36,37).
● Regulates processes of bone resorption, mineralization, and fracture repair (36,37).
● Increases the effect of physical exercise on bone mineral acquisition in the period preceding puberty (36,37).
● Prevents the development of preeclampsia (36,37).
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two (1) veggie capsule once a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, NSF certified and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence based and efficaciously dosed formula.||2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and in formulated without evidence based dosages.|
Serving Size: 1 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
CAUTION: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS
DAMAGED OR MISSING.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
36. Khaing, W., Vallibhakara, S. A., Tantrakul, V., Vallibhakara, O., Rattanasiri, S., McEvoy, M., Attia, J., & Thakkinstian, A. (2017). Calcium and Vitamin D Supplementation for Prevention of Preeclampsia: A Systematic Review and Network Meta-Analysis. Nutrients, 9(10), 1141. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9101141
37. Courteix, D., Jaffré, C., Lespessailles, E., & Benhamou, L. (2005). Cumulative effects of calcium supplementation and physical activity on bone accretion in premenarchal children: a double-blind randomised placebo-controlled trial. International journal of sports medicine, 26(5), 332–338. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-2004-821040
77. Chang, S. W., & Lee, H. C. (2019). Vitamin D and health – The missing vitamin in humans. Pediatrics and neonatology, 60(3), 237–244. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pedneo.2019.04.007
78. Zhang, Y., Fang, F., Tang, J., Jia, L., Feng, Y., Xu, P., & Faramand, A. (2019). Association between vitamin D supplementation and mortality: systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ (Clinical research ed.), 366, l4673. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4673
79. Pilz, S., Frisch, S., Koertke, H., Kuhn, J., Dreier, J., Obermayer-Pietsch, B., Wehr, E., & Zittermann, A. (2011). Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Hormone and metabolic research = Hormon- und Stoffwechselforschung = Hormones et metabolisme, 43(3), 223–225. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0030-1269854
80. Capozzi, A., Scambia, G., & Lello, S. (2020). Calcium, vitamin D, vitamin K2, and magnesium supplementation and skeletal health. Maturitas, 140, 55–63. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.maturitas.2020.05.020
81. Li, Y., Chen, J. P., Duan, L., & Li, S. (2018). Effect of vitamin K2 on type 2 diabetes mellitus: A review. Diabetes research and clinical practice, 136, 39–51. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.diabres.2017.11.020
I am so excited D 3 and K2 were put together at an affordable price. If you take D 3, most don’t understand you need the K2 with it. Thank you so much!