|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Turmeric with Bioperine is formulated to support joint health, reduce inflammation, reduce joint pain, support cardiovascular health, support immune health, cognitive health, recovery from exercise, and increase joint flexibility.|
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Black Pepper (Bioperine)||
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take one (1) veggie capsule twice a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal, or as directed by your health care professional.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, NSF certified and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. High quality turmeric in an effective and efficaciously dosed formula||2. Uses cheap sources of turmeric that contain high amounts of fillers and heavy metals.|
Serving Size: 1 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
CAUTION: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS
DAMAGED OR MISSING.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
36. Khaing, W., Vallibhakara, S. A., Tantrakul, V., Vallibhakara, O., Rattanasiri, S., McEvoy, M., Attia, J., & Thakkinstian, A. (2017). Calcium and Vitamin D Supplementation for Prevention of Preeclampsia: A Systematic Review and Network Meta-Analysis. Nutrients, 9(10), 1141. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9101141
37. Courteix, D., Jaffré, C., Lespessailles, E., & Benhamou, L. (2005). Cumulative effects of calcium supplementation and physical activity on bone accretion in premenarchal children: a double-blind randomised placebo-controlled trial. International journal of sports medicine, 26(5), 332–338. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-2004-821040
120. Suhett, L. G., de Miranda Monteiro Santos, R., Silveira, B., Leal, A., de Brito, A., de Novaes, J. F., & Lucia, C. (2021). Effects of curcumin supplementation on sport and physical exercise: a systematic review. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 61(6), 946–958. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2020.1749025
121. Pivari, F., Mingione, A., Brasacchio, C., & Soldati, L. (2019). Curcumin and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Prevention and Treatment. Nutrients, 11(8), 1837. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11081837
122. Ashtary-Larky, D., Rezaei Kelishadi, M., Bagheri, R., Moosavian, S. P., Wong, A., Davoodi, S. H., Khalili, P., Dutheil, F., Suzuki, K., & Asbaghi, O. (2021). The Effects of Nano-Curcumin Supplementation on Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease: A GRADE-Assessed Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Clinical Trials. Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), 10(7), 1015. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox10071015
Excellent, I suffer with sore joints and this supplement has worked wonders for me.
I recommend this product as it has no yucky aftertaste like many other supplements
So far so good, easy to swallow, looking forward to seeing the longer term benefits
Easy to order online and delivery was quick, pleased with the impact this supplement is having so far.
I’m really happy with this supplement. It seems to be very good quality and I plan on buying it again!
Amazing, I have been taking these for 6 months now and have seen a significant reduction in joint pain.
I’m pretty sure this is easing inflammation, I suffer with chronic back pain and have noticed a positive difference since I began taking this supplement.