|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Sea Moss capsules are formulated to support cardiovascular health, blood sugar regulation, cognitive function, detoxification, increased energy, gut health, and reduced inflammation.|
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Organic Irish Sea Moss||
|Organic Burdock Root||
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules once a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal, or as directed by your health care professional.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses Organic Burdock root, Irish Sea Moss, and Bladderwrack formulated in an efficaciously dosed pristine formula.||2. Uses cheap and low amounts of Burdock root, Irish Sea Moss, and Bladderwrack that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and is formulated without evidence-based dosages.|
Serving Size: 2 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
CAUTION: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS
DAMAGED OR MISSING.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
356. Chan, Y. S., Cheng, L. N., Wu, J. H., Chan, E., Kwan, Y. W., Lee, S. M., Leung, G. P., Yu, P. H., & Chan, S. W. (2011). A review of the pharmacological effects of Arctium lappa (burdock). Inflammopharmacology, 19(5), 245–254. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10787-010-0062-4
357. Merino, J. J., Parmigiani-Izquierdo, J. M., Toledano Gasca, A., & Cabaña-Muñoz, M. E. (2019). The Long-Term Algae Extract (Chlorella and Fucus sp) and Aminosulphurate Supplementation Modulate SOD-1 Activity and Decrease Heavy Metals (Hg++, Sn) Levels in Patients with Long-Term Dental Titanium Implants and Amalgam Fillings Restorations. Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), 8(4), 101. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox8040101
358. Murray, M., Dordevic, A. L., Cox, K., Scholey, A., Ryan, L., & Bonham, M. P. (2018). Study protocol for a double-blind randomised controlled trial investigating the impact of 12 weeks supplementation with a Fucus vesiculosus extract on cholesterol levels in adults with elevated fasting LDL cholesterol who are overweight or have obesity. BMJ open, 8(12), e022195. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2018-022195
359. Cox, A. J., Cripps, A. W., Taylor, P. A., Fitton, J. H., & West, N. P. (2020). Fucoidan Supplementation Restores Fecal Lysozyme Concentrations in High-Performance Athletes: A Pilot Study. Marine drugs, 18(8), 412. https://doi.org/10.3390/md18080412
360. Robertson, R.C.; Guihéneuf, F.; Bahar, B.; Schmid, M.; Stengel, D.B.; Fitzgerald, G.F.; Ross, R.P.; Stanton, C. (2015). The Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Algae-Derived Lipid Extracts on Lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-Stimulated Human THP-1 Macrophages. Mar. Drugs, 13, 5402-5424. https://doi.org/10.3390/md13085402
I’ve been using this supplement for a while now, and I have to say it’s been really helping me. I’m using thyroid supplements in general, and I can really feel the difference when I use this one. It’s super affordable too which is a plus!
This supplement is a good supplement for your thyroid. It boosts your natural production of thyroid hormones to help you feel better and fight off illnesses!
I have used this supplement for about two months and I can already notice a difference in my energy levels. I feel more motivated, my skin has started to clear up, and I’m not getting sick as frequently.