|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Krill Oil is formulated to support cognitive function, skin health, cardiovascular health, joint support, and increased protein synthesis.|
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take (1) softgel twice a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, NSF certified and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third-party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high-quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence-based and efficaciously dosed formula.||2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and in formulated without evidence-based dosages.|
Serving Size: 1 Softgel;
Capsules Per Container: 30;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
CAUTION: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS
DAMAGED OR MISSING.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
73. Shahidi, F., & Ambigaipalan, P. (2018). Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Their Health Benefits. Annual review of food science and technology, 9, 345–381. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-food-111317-095850
74. Ghasemi Fard, S., Wang, F., Sinclair, A. J., Elliott, G., & Turchini, G. M. (2019). How does high DHA fish oil affect health? A systematic review of evidence. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 59(11), 1684–1727. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2018.1425978
75. Shahidi, F., & Ambigaipalan, P. (2018). Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Their Health Benefits. Annual review of food science and technology, 9, 345–381. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-food-111317-095850
76.VanDusseldorp TA, Escobar KA, Johnson KE, Stratton MT, Moriarty T, Kerksick CM, Mangine GT, Holmes AJ, Lee M, Endito MR, Mermier CM. Impact of Varying Dosages of Fish Oil on Recovery and Soreness Following Eccentric Exercise. Nutrients. 2020 Jul 27;12(8):2246. doi: 10.3390/nu12082246. PMID: 32727162; PMCID: PMC7468920
228. Hirayama, S., Terasawa, K., Rabeler, R., Hirayama, T., Inoue, T., Tatsumi, Y., Purpura, M., & Jäger, R. (2014). The effect of phosphatidylserine administration on memory and symptoms of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association, 27 Suppl 2, 284–291. https://doi.org/10.1111/jhn.12090
229. Kim, H. Y., Huang, B. X., & Spector, A. A. (2014). Phosphatidylserine in the brain: metabolism and function. Progress in lipid research, 56, 1–18. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.plipres.2014.06.002
This tablet is great, it provides sufficient levels of Omega3.
Pleased with the customer service I received and happy with this product so far.
I experience pain and inflammation in my fingers and since taking this product I have noticed an improvement.
Good product which has been recommended to me by several friends and family members.
No horrible taste and easy to swallow.
Amazing product, my whole family are now taking them.
I am pleased with this product, it doesn’t leave an unpleasant aftertaste, unlike other supplements which is a good thing.
Since taking krill oil I’ve been able to stop using painkillers and a knee support to manage my pain, really pleased with the impact of this supplement.