|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Ginkgo Biloba Ultra is formulated to improve cognitive function and enhance mood It also acts as a natural calming agent that can help restore energy levels and increases blood flow. *|
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Ginkgo Biloba leaf||
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules once a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an NSF certified, FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence based and efficaciously dosed formula.||2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and in formulated without evidence based dosages.|
Serving Size: 2 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
CAUTION: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS
DAMAGED OR MISSING.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
136. Sellami, M., Slimeni, O., Pokrywka, A., Kuvačić, G., D Hayes, L., Milic, M., & Padulo, J. (2018). Herbal medicine for sports: a review. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 15, 14. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-018-0218-y
341. Yang, G., Wang, Y., Sun, J., Zhang, K., & Liu, J. (2016). Ginkgo Biloba for Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer’s Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Current topics in medicinal chemistry, 16(5), 520–528. https://doi.org/10.2174/1568026615666150813143520
342. Yang, G., Wang, Y., Sun, J., Zhang, K., & Liu, J. (2016). Ginkgo Biloba for Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer’s Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Current topics in medicinal chemistry, 16(5), 520–528. https://doi.org/10.2174/1568026615666150813143520
343. Eisvand, F., Razavi, B. M., & Hosseinzadeh, H. (2020). The effects of Ginkgo biloba on metabolic syndrome: A review. Phytotherapy research : PTR, 34(8), 1798–1811. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.6646