|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Colon Sweep is formulated to support detoxification, remove toxins, support digestive health, support healthy bowel movements, support healthy gut bacteria, and boost immune health. Colon Sweep contains a blend of eleven unique herbs, fiber and nutrients that join together to support the body’s natural cleansing process and helping eliminate toxins from the body.|
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Aloe Vera Leaf||
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Take two (2) veggie capsules in the morning with your first meal. If well tolerated, take two (2) capsules with your last meal daily until capsules are gone. Discontinue use if not well tolerated.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, NSF certified and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third-party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high-quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence-based and efficaciously dosed formula.||2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and in formulated without evidence-based dosages.|
Serving Size: 2 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
CAUTION: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS
DAMAGED OR MISSING.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
103. Park MS, Kwon B, Ku S, et al: The efficacy of bifidobacterium longum BORI and lactobacillus acidophilus AD031 probiotic treatment in infants with rotavirus infection. Nutrients 2017; 9:pii:E887.
104. Hungin AP, Mulligan C, Pot B; European Society for Primary Care Gastroenterology, et al: Systematic review: probiotics in the management of lower gastrointestinal symptoms in clinical practice – an evidence-based international guide. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2013; 38: 864–886.
107. Velez EM, Maldonado Galdeano C, Carmuega E, et al: Probiotic fermented milk consumption modulates the allergic process induced by ovoalbumin in mice. Br J Nutr 2015; 114: 566–576.
108. Jäger, R., Mohr, A. E., Carpenter, K. C., Kerksick, C. M., Purpura, M., Moussa, A., Townsend, J. R., Lamprecht, M., West, N. P., Black, K., Gleeson, M., Pyne, D. B., Wells, S. D., Arent, S. M., Smith-Ryan, A. E., Kreider, R. B., Campbell, B. I., Bannock, L., Scheiman, J., Wissent, C. J., … Antonio, J. (2019). International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: Probiotics. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 16(1), 62. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-019-0329-0
109. Wilkins, T., & Sequoia, J. (2017). Probiotics for Gastrointestinal Conditions: A Summary of the Evidence. American family physician, 96(3), 170–178.
185. Singh, R., De, S., & Belkheir, A. (2013). Avena sativa (Oat), a potential neutraceutical and therapeutic agent: an overview. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 53(2), 126–144. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2010.526725
201. Goldenseal. (2021). In Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed). National Library of Medicine (US).
202. Mandal, S. K., Maji, A. K., Mishra, S. K., Ishfaq, P. M., Devkota, H. P., Silva, A. S., & Das, N. (2020). Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis L.) and its active constituents: A critical review of their efficacy and toxicological issues. Pharmacological research, 160, 105085. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phrs.2020.105085
270.Devaraj, S., Yimam, M., Brownell, L. A., Jialal, I., Singh, S., & Jia, Q. (2013). Effects of Aloe vera supplementation in subjects with prediabetes/metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome and related disorders, 11(1), 35–40. https://doi.org/10.1089/met.2012.0066
271. Zhang, Y., Liu, W., Liu, D., Zhao, T., & Tian, H. (2016). Efficacy of Aloe Vera Supplementation on Prediabetes and Early Non-Treated Diabetic Patients: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Nutrients, 8(7), 388. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8070388
277.He, Z. H., He, M. F., Ma, S. C., & But, P. P. (2009). Anti-angiogenic effects of rhubarb and its anthraquinone derivatives. Journal of ethnopharmacology, 121(2), 313–317. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2008.11.008
278.Lu, L., Li, H. Q., Fu, D. L., Zheng, G. Q., & Fan, J. P. (2014). Rhubarb root and rhizome-based Chinese herbal prescriptions for acute ischemic stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Complementary therapies in medicine, 22(6), 1060–1070. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctim.2014.10.002
279. Seiwerth, J., Tasiopoulou, G., Hoffmann, J., Wölfle, U., Schwabe, K., Quirin, K. W., & Schempp, C. M. (2019). Anti-Inflammatory Effect of a Novel Topical Herbal Composition (VEL-091604) Consisting of Gentian Root, Licorice Root and Willow Bark Extract. Planta medica, 85(7), 608–614. https://doi.org/10.1055/a-0835-6806
280. Buckthorn. (2021). In Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed). National Library of Medicine (US).
This is a nice way to get your colon clean without having to drink that nasty stuff. I like the organic pills and they’re helpful to keep Us regular, and feeling Good.
Used this with a detox I did. Helped along with the melons I ate.
The name says it all. Kaya Naturals Colon Cleanse Supplement, Organic Herbs Extra Strength Detox, helps with Weight loss and keep your energy up. It’s on my dining table so that I won’t forget my daily use.