|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Grass-fed collagen peptides powder is synthesized utilizing grass-fed collagen peptides from healthy cows and provides nutrient-rich type I and III collagen peptides.|
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) scoops with 12-16 oz of water.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third-party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses collagen peptides on grass-fed cows yielding high sources of proline and glycine.||2. Uses collagen peptides from non-grass-fed cows and poor sources of amino acids necessary for collagen|
- León-López, A., Morales-Peñaloza, A., Martínez-Juárez, V. M., Vargas-Torres, A., Zeugolis, D. I., & Aguirre-Álvarez, G. (2019). Hydrolyzed Collagen-Sources and Applications. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 24(22), 4031. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules24224031
- Kisling, A., Lust, R. M., & Katwa, L. C. (2019). What is the role of peptide fragments of collagen I and IV in health and disease?. Life sciences, 228, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lfs.2019.04.042
- Daneault, A., Prawitt, J., Fabien Soulé, V., Coxam, V., & Wittrant, Y. (2017). Biological effect of hydrolyzed collagen on bone metabolism. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 57(9), 1922–1937. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2015.1038377
COLLAGEN is often taken to support healthy skin, hair, and nails. It is also important for strong tendons and joints. Our multi-collagen is from grass fed, pasture raised bovine. It contains two different types of hydrolyzed collagen for maximum benefit.
• Multi-Collagen for Maximum Benefit
• Type 1 and 3 Collagen
• Grass Fed, Pasture Raised Bovine
• Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
• Supports Youthful Skin and Healthy Hair*
• Contains Amino Acids and Protein
• Almost Zero Taste
• Can Be Mixed With Favorite Beverage
• No Sugar and No Carbohydrates
Serving Size: two (2) scoop;
Servings Per Container: 35;
Bottle Color: White;
Product Size: 12.35oz;
Lid Color: White
CAUTION: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS
DAMAGED OR MISSING.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
It helped me to recover quickly from eczema I got on my face as an allergic reaction previously. My skin face is healed and my pores are tighter. I notice that my neck skin and chin is tighter as well. My joints no longer makes sound while I’m walking as I always had this sound before on my legs while walking and running. And I have good energy. Plus after taking it on empty stomach morning I feel full so I only go with meal close to early lunch time. So I believe it is good for diet as well. I believe and I see the results that it is really helps. I’m gonna order it again and in large amount and will give also to my parents. Thanks God that I discovered about Collagen.
It’s easy to mix with warm drink. I started to take it with my protein drink at the beginning then I read the instruction at the back saying it doesn’t go well with protein. Anyway, it does not have strong smell or flavor, so it is easy for me to keep taking it with my coffee, which I drink every morning.
Collagen is the protein substance produced naturally in the body and present in the skeletal system, digestive system, muscle system, joints and blood. It has an active role in cell regeneration and cognitive tissues and can be found in several forms, each form having its own mode of action.